Good Reasons to Stay at Budget Hotels
Buddha said, “It is better to travel well than to arrive” and rightly so, travelling indeed is the food of the soul. It changes the perception of the world and one changes as a person too, much like taking a journey inwards while treading outwards. Well, accommodation is one of the first things that come to our mind while planning a holiday. With accommodation comes the question of hotels and we go back to square one because of the exorbitant costs involved. However, there are ample numbers of hotels for budget travellers. You just need to put your research act together for finding the best. For instance, Vedanta Wake Up could be your one stop solution for all travelling woes offering exciting deals and premium discounts.
Is it a good idea to stay at budget hotels? Would it be worth it? Would it be compromising on qualitative aspects of vacations? These are some of the questions that come to our mind while thinking of budget hotels and rightly so. However, we have very good reasons that would show you why staying at budget hotels is one of the smartest things you could do without compromising on anything.
• You save up significantly to explore the destination: If you think of it, how much of the vacation time is actually spent in the four walls of the hotel room? And yes, we are not just talking about the travel junkies who are all for exploration and adventure but also the more sublime travellers who like to sip their tea in the sun. most of the times, you have an itinerary that revolves around seeing more of the place itself, taking tours and going on a series of gastronomical adventure by indulging in some of the best food that the locale has to offer. What is the point of then paying up exorbitantly on hotel rooms? If you do that you are literally dissipating wealth that could be put to other significant uses.
• Budget doesn’t mean compromising on comfort: This is by far the biggest myth that needs to be dispelled right at the outset. Whoever thinks that budget hotels in India are uncomfortable is hugely mistaken. You have pretty much the same benefits as in the five star luxury hotels. There could be a difference of degree but certainly not of kind. And the difference, we are sure, would not jeopardize your comfort at any cost. You get the same internet access in all the budget hotels, a comfortable bed and good service. What else do you need? Besides, you save up on a lot of unnecessary complimentary packages that expensive hotels offer to no avail for the huge costs that they levy on you.
• Budget travel more conducive to family vacations: This is a no brainer. More people mean more expenses. So while travelling with family, it is always advisable to opt for budget hotels. This way you do not compromise on the other aspects of travel like shopping. You would also be not wary of spending money on souvenirs which are a way of commemorating the vacation for a long time to come. There are a lot of tourist destinations in India that are thriving with heritage and high on culture. It is any time better to get a piece of that rich heritage rather than sitting in a room with AC and television.
• For the sheer joy of experimenting: Life is too short to be conventional and boring. And this is the reason you should have as many experiences as you can. If you are well settled in life with good years of experience behind you, we are sure you would have had your share of luxury travel so why not taste something different by actually opting for budget hotels for travellers. You would leave by having an altogether new experience and would certainly have tales to tell back home. Sounds interesting, isn’t?
• Boon for young travel enthusiasts: Budget hotels in India are actually a blessing in disguise for the new thriving lot of budget travellers. Travelling as a concept is spreading its roots in India at a rather rapid pace. The trend which has been proliferating in the western world for quite a long time in India is catching up in the country. Most of the travel enthusiasts are young students and professionals at the starting of their careers with little resources. For such people, budget hotels in India are a boon. Anything over the top is practically out of reach and unwanted to a certain extent. Such people actually bond with fellow travellers in staying together at budget hotels and indeed have the best of both worlds. Your twenties are definitely not meant to indulge in finer luxuries of life. You have the rest of your life for that. Why not have as much fun as possible during the formative years while brimming with energy?
So what can you turn to for the next vacation? Vedanta Wake Up is a very good option because of the unique blend of affordability and customer satisfaction. They have unique packages for almost all prime tourist destinations in India. The testimonials written by the clients speak volumes about the hospitality and level of comfort that they seek to offer to their customers. They have properties across the country and have well crafted travel packages for people with varied tastes and interests. The best part about all their packages and services is the sheer enthusiasm that the group shares for travelling. It is reflected in their deals and offers. Conceptualized as backpackers’ hostel, they even have fun activities planned in a lot of their packages that offers avenues of interaction for the travellers making travelling all the more pleasurable. The food is yummy and the rest of the services are all top class. And the best part? It doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket and leaves you craving for more.