Known to be heaven on earth with a perfect amalgamation of waterfalls, hill stations, backwaters, beaches and temples, Kerala has some of the most adorable destinations in India that are frequently visited by the foreigners. Adding beauty to the serene environs of Kerala are the lush green Western Ghats that tends to spellbind every foreigner coming to town. Magnetic appeal and the peaceful atmosphere acts as the crowd puller for Kerala’s destinations. The beauty is Kerala is such that it proudly holds the title of God’s Own Country. And what adds value to this destination is that it tends to offer a variety of holidaying option for different category of travelers. Though every place in Kerala is worth visiting; but, there are 5 top most areas that are heavily visited by the foreigners.
- Munnar:A magnificent looking hill station around Kochi City, it is laced with greenery all around and the gushing waterfalls. It seems that nature has blessed the town with the most beautiful part. The picturesque area of Munnar is purely fabulous and has the ability to make the person indulge in adoring it with heart. Some of the most stunning tourist destinations to be visited in Munnar are Cheeyapara waterfalls, Mattupetty Dam, Attukal waterfalls, Anamudi peak, Nilgiri Tahar National Park, Lakom waterfall and Top Station.
Beauty of nature can be heartfelt in Munnar as the freshness seems to be reigning supreme. As the tourists enter the scenic town of Munnar, they just drool over the twisted roads and the lush green valley. The foreigner tourists falls in love with the natural extravaganza that is scattered in every corner of Munnar. Basically, the foreign tourists are always in search of tranquil places that can soothe their minds and allows them to enjoy certain moments in peaceful atmosphere. And for this, Munnar is surely the right choice.
- Varkala:Known as the ultimate beach destination, Varkala stands to be the most favorite option of relaxation for the foreigners. Be it the couples or a group of friends, Varkala is the ideal place to bathe in sun, enjoy swimming or just laze around for experiencing the scenic beauty. Eminent cliffs contiguous to the Arabian Sea have made this beach more striking and alluring. Also well-known in the global context as “Papsanam beach”, it is considered to be a holy place meant to clean off the sins by undergoing some kind of ritual.
Serving to the best of needs for tourists, the tourism department has organized adventurous water sports that allow the foreigners to indulge in making the most of their vacation. Some of the sports that can be enjoyed at the beach are para-gliding, para-sailing and sea fishing. In fact, it is known to be the paradise in earth for the beach lovers. Apart from this, the tourists can also pamper themselves with Ayurvedic massages for a rejuvenating experience. This is surely going to help the foreigners in having unforgettable moments in the scenic Varkala.
- Kerala Backwaters:Considered to be the most relaxing and tranquil form of holidaying in Kerala is experiencing the beautiful backwaters. Serene and quaint are the environs that prevail to magnetize the people enjoying the backwaters. Be it Kumarakom or Alleppey, the scintillating atmosphere ensures a heavenly moment that can be ever cherished. Beautiful like heaven, the greenery scattered around the place happens to soothe the eyes. The traditional boat ride in these backwaters is beyond expression and is simply alluring with the natural beauty in abundance.
- Fort Kochi:Known to be one of the most stunning beaches in the Asian context, Fort Kochi in the main Kochi city has rocks on the beach that gives a wonderful feeling as the water happens to hit them with gushing sound. With a historical fort positioned at a distance, the tourists tend to get introduced to the Portugal and British effect on the South Indian culture. Moreover, the architecture also reflects the typical style of South Indian kings. Meet the Arabian Sea at the beach as the foreigners love to swim around. And do not forget to see the Chinese Fishing net that tells about the traditional ways of catching fishes. Their site will be really fascinating. The fun does not end here as the restaurants serve authentic South Indian delicacies with other cuisines to savor on.
- Periyar National Park:For the foreigners, experiencing the wildlife from closest view is something really enthralling. This is the reason that Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is quite visited by the foreign tourists. Located in the Thekkady district, the best thing about the National Park is that it remains accessible throughout the year; unlike many others that closes in the monsoon season. Certainly, the elephant ride in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary or exploring the nature within through boat ride in Periyar Lake can be seriously stunning. Nothing seems to be more beautiful than meeting the nature with tranquillity all around.
Kerala happens to be blessed with nature in abundance. With greenery all around, the state is free from pollution and ensures a healthy lifestyle. In fact, Kerala has plethora of holidaying option that allows the tourists to enjoy the best Kerala tour packages in their own way. After all, authentic natural beauty is not just limited to foreign destinations. Kerala is laced with nature’s most gorgeous form.